User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Dressing Table

    Hey, that's pretty good but a little too blurry in some parts.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    Bobo, what I can see of these they look really good, so thanks for 'em. But Every computer I try to load them on it glitches and doesn't load all ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Words (delivered by means of art)

    WOW! These are great! The guy looks quite realistic and I love the girl (the hair and mask are the best).

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I'm doing a bigger version of the ring so you can actually see the S-shaped silver.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Shimloch bazaar... “What’s wrong?” Myth felt faint and fell to her knees, she could feel the ground vibrating and the air around her was hard to breathe in. Magic. She ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles

    I like the colours but it looks a bit flat with things coming out of one side, are they legs?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Afterlife? Yes, I believe in it because I'm living in it now. ~ Wind Rider What makes you cringe?

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    I'd like to see sapphire/dark blue with silver/white.

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    The only sports I like playing are rounders and badminton, but I love watching football on TV (I'm not a very good player though)

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    I met a not-well-known author in the library last year and he is like my agent now, he reviews my work and helps me to get my ideas down on ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    If you introduce an Indian/Pakistani/Bengali character you don't do their surname first like some of the Arabs. Most males are named after their father/grandfather (paternal) and females are named aft

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    The alley cat ran from the sight of it back to its lair on the wall, curiously it kept watching. Wouldn't this be 'back to its lair in the wall' ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!

    Second, how busy are the inner city streets at night? Third, what areas would be knows as the shady areas of the city? I live in Greater London in the ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Washington Square -- Henry James

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Name : Astrath Age : 60+ Height : Varies when in disguise Gender : Male Race : Human Powers : Shield/Defence/Trap Orbs, Teleporting and Sight Bio : He is one ...

    Apr 13, 2006


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind