User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    These are brilliant, I love the clarinet (I used to play one), the sword and the one of the chain.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    I'd appreciate it if it was done from beginning to end unless you've read the start.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Southern Shimloch... As evening set over the land the more notorious crowd of Shimloch were out and about in the streets, the bazaars were still open though a few decided ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    On a busy commercial street there was a shop. It was tucked away between larger buildings, secluded and dark. Out of the flow of commuters, stepped a tall man in ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Swap

    Silas Marner by George Eliot This is the only book from your list that's in the library and I've sent a request for it. My list is: Fire and Hemlock ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Analyzing those characters -

    Thanks for that, I've started a short analysation on two of my main characters and will use the tips you've suggested.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Is it possible for someone to critique this? I don't mind if you do it in parts or a full one, I really need help on how to improve this ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Colors you'd like to see on YWS Skins--in your dreams!!!

    Sapphire is really pretty, thanks! :D

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Troll

    I've not seen a blue troll before but this is great. The legs look a tiny bit short compared to his arms and the broccolis are weird.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I liked both movies but the first one is much better than the second.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Somewhere in Shimloch... Astrath held out his hand, he knew it was what people did in these parts of the world when they first met. Thunder-Foot took it and they ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Publishing

    I've also heard of a boy who wrote a book at the age of nine, he got his Mum to type it while he recited, he is writing a sequel ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: India/Pakistan/Other middle eastern countries...

    Oh right. Also on clothing men and women also wear kurta which is like a shirt that can be above the knees or below.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: If you live in, or have ever been to, London, get in here!

    There is a road called Quantock Mews and I'm sure a group of middle-class people live there. Brixton in Lambeth and Camden are other areas with drug related crime.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    (Interesting picture) * “Roben, will you row or not?” “I’m admiring the view, give me a minute.” “Does it look like I have a minute?” The two men were sweating ...

    Apr 19, 2006


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya