User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Content deleted due to reworking.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Babies! They just pull a face.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    It changes from the monk, to the boatman and then to Masus?

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I read that book, it was .. awful .. The Magic Finger and Fantastic Mr Fox are my favourites.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    Yes, linearise is a read word. If I had to chose between the two I would say Raptor, most of the time I like the villians but there is not ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    LOL, I've done that before with a few of my characters, people think my female characters are boys with a girls name.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    In the underground room of a bookshop... He woke as he felt a slight disturbance rippled through his defensive Orb. Startled he jumped up and immediately created a ball of ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    After minutes the man in monk’s robes opened his eyes and gasped for air. Just say Spero otherwise it looks a little long winded. He flicked the dagger once and ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    MY first name means 'to abstain' and my surname means 'princess/empress/queen' and my middle name is a type of jewellery.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Thank you everyone for your help. I don'y usually write like this, most of my work are 'simple' and I just wanted to try and see if I could make ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Playwriter says Hello.

    Welcome! I'm Doe and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Sebastian woke to the sound of excited chatter. The other three boys, John, Byron and Percy were already getting dressed. He lay on his back for a while and then ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plain White T's

    I like Take Me Away, Revenge and Last Call.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Punk Bands

    The Jam! :D

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Content deleted due to reworking.

    Apr 20, 2006


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy