User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Doctor

    Nice! But still a little creepy. Does he have a bag on his back or is it a hump? His eyes have a sort of evil look... Do you have ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Persians

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Content deleted due to reworking.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can never get past my Dad. He always knows what I'm up to and he usually doesn't like me hanging out with my friends just because he thinks they ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea - FA Cup Semi-Final

    I have a lot of favourite teams but Liverpool is by far the best I missed the first half but watched the rest.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie zooming in...

    Welcome Mary! I'm Doe and I mostly write fantasy but I do sometimes like to write historical fiction. I'm not a Jane Austen fan but I loved The Count of ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    Do you know what the name means? I think it is Scandinavian for heir.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations from McPheever!

    Welcome to the site, McPheever! I'm Doe and I also prefer to write fantasy. Hope you like the site. :smt006

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: General Writing Tips

    I actually took my time to read all this, especially the grammar and punctuation as I sometimes still have trouble with it. Thanks!

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: What is style?

    I've been told I write in a 'simple' style and not use too many big words. I do usually listen to all kinds of music when I write and I ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Thanks Snoink! I'll try this will one of my novels which at the moment is going nowhere.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: End of Diplomacy

    It's much better now that is has been edited and Phoenix has already gone through most of it so there are no errors that I can see. Write more!

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    Welcome Megan! I'm Doe! I also write fantasy and chocolate, and not at all good a poetry. We used to have a treehouse in our local park butit got destoried ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm an aunty!!

    Congratulations! Leif is a gorgeous name and so is your nephew!

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Thanks for that Dono. Its all edited but I don’t think I’ll post any more for a while. I keep on forgetting to do the italics code as it is ...

    Apr 22, 2006


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon