User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Non-Catchy Titles

    Did you re-post this? I swear I've seen it before. Though, I have to say, it does make me wonder if some of my own titles need to be changed!

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    I wrote a list of plot ideas and and stuff thanks to Cal's inspiring Chair mix. Usually I listen to my assorted playlist, can be anything rom rock to classic ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi,my name is hamilton...;p

    Hello Hammy! I'm Myth, Mythago or just whatever. I'm a veggie too. And I speak French with a British accent so the words don't always come out right. See you ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hii

    Welcome to the site! I'd love to do behind-the-scene jobs. Good luck with your 14 pages and hope to see you around. =]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I don't know if I like Evanescence or not and that's only because I never listen to them. Unless I have the radio on.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crysi!Zombie

    I like the positioning of her/your(?) arm, it looks natural and I can't ever get it right.

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Other Re: Das Märchen: Mix for The Chair of Wind and Darkness [Fixed]

    DD gets her own CD? You lucky thing! That's a really nice idea, Cal =]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: understanding between Muslims and the western world

    Talking can last forever, as long as they stop killing each other.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Smiley Question Mark

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Manizha was halfway aware of the fact that there weren’t often tornados in Washington State. Makes sense without the ‘often’. ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    I love all three. Especially the second one, it almost seems like digital art.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Torchwood

    I don't remeber this episode very well but your version doesn't seem to be different from the episode. You could have added your own conclusion, the kissing scence sounds cliché--the ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    I love the fact that she doen't have a face, like one Japanese or something artist, but if you took away that rounded part from the corner it'll really look ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This reminds me of the Raggy Dolls! "Look who's in the reject bin." I love its floppy-ness, the stitches are perfect, in my opinion, but the spider-web doesn't fit. Maybe ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    It is great for a first attempt. As others have already suggested colour and brushes [stars/glitter/etc] would imporve it.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Jen : It does look childish. I'm working on changing its position and drawing it from different angles. Sarah : I think the best thing about it is the head ...

    Sep 12, 2007


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn