User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Pages

    That elephant is one scary creature! I love the action in the second picture of the robot.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    :o So cute! And I love the one of the girl with the sword with the snake like swirl on its as a design. Nice cool colours too! :D

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Oh my God! I always wanted to draw something like that but could never get the affect or a fire-like cloak right. This is awesome and I love the shading!

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Aww, that's cute. Grandpa doesn't look very old though or dead. :wink:

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    I like the colours and they are both very funny. :D

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    The shoes look a little odd... Nice, I like it a lot and it reminds me of belly dancers.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    The dragon is really good except the front legs seem to be missing, and where is the tail? And the dead person is a lot like a skeleton waving.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: wanna read some writing and become friends

    Welcome to YWS. I'm Doe. If you want any reviews feel free to PM me. :D

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    By the time Myth was high in the sky she was confused to see the dragon change shape. Hang on, what’s this? She stopped in mid flight looking like the ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Taer - Rewritten!

    I love the atmosphere you created in the parade, specially all the streamers and colours etc. I really thought Crystalia was the assassin at the start until I read further ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    Blackadder and Keeping Up Appearances. I've not watched most of the others. Also I loved Porridge.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hell's Tools

    He straightened himself up and started to make up excuses for his lateness, he didn’t want his wife worrying about him, it would only put him off going on further ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    When Myth woke she felt energetic and had the urge to change her shape randomly. The Pentacle had deactivated and she was free to leave it, as she did so ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The Dragonfly Rune of the Magicians. (Astrath):

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's a lot of questions. Yes, I believe in magic. Where it comes from I'm not too sure, its possibly from our Soul and magical blood line. There are many ...

    Apr 25, 2006


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance