User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    (OOC: Ayda has black hair, Angel. :wink: ) Ayda's friend Name: Geva Gender: Female Age: 37 (one year younger than Ayda) Eyes: Brown Hair Brown and curly Bio: She last ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    I've tried reading romance, but I lose interest after reading a few pages. Our library has two whole section of these books and the study area is right next to ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Witch Hunters Original?

    Is the story based in a fictional world or ours? I've read a book set in our world with witches, vampires, etc, all living in secret and some humans know ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Name: Strategic Alliances with Competitors Groos Speed: 41 wpm Errors: 0 Words Net Speed: 41 WPM Accuracy: 100% :shock: I've been doing touch typing at college for a few months ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Is there going to be a competition to draw the mascot? Does Aquill HAVE to be an animal/person or can it be a quill or something?

    May 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    I think I forgot to post on the other one. But I've been reading some of it today and it was a good read, sorry I haven't posted. :( I'll ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Character Sketches

    I like the girls. The guy looks wrong. His feet should be facing the front and so should his head because the body and legs are.

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Metallic.

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The sign Astrath sees in the sky: Runemaster. Monessa practising for her first Summoning: Oracle's Possession. A Truth Potion Monessa makes for Marcus: Oracle's Possession.

    May 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    I woke up early today because a group of people were arguing outside and a lady was shouting "Call the police!" and banging onto something like a door and it ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If You Had A Million Dollars...

    I'd travel the world and put the rest in the kitty. :D

    May 2, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    OOC anyone reading other people's posts? Doe, my character transformed into a young griffin. My character is a child but is a young griffin right now. dynamo Doe landed the ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salve

    I like SF & F, particularly high/sword & sorcery fantasy, alternate universes, and futuristic stories. In the real world, robotics, Trek, and being a Latin nerd are my gigs. I ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    :o The shading is sooo good and squinting makes all the lines blend in. I like how you did the finger, I'm not any good at fingers or faces.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    I love how you did the glasses on Johnny.

    Apr 28, 2006


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren