User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Thanks so much! That is a great picture and I'll be changing the whipperfly soon. And thanks to Sohini and Sayani for the comments. :D

    May 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    ** Matilda stirred her finger into the water and watched the line of ripples behind the boat. Her mother Geva had fallen asleep by the gentle rocking of the boat ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Sam said she was on telly but I think she was lying."

    May 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself

    Welcome Adam, I'm Doe. You have a completed novel? I don't think I'll ever complete anything. See you around.

    May 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    I adore dragonlies and damselflies and created this new species called a whipperfly (because it whips its tail to sting its attackers) and I need help on the wings. The ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Have you tried searching for any of his books in the library?

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Informer -- Sean O'Callaghan (I finally got it from the library)

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    A shimmering bubble formed out of the waters surface to make the Orb of Lindin. Inside is a tear-drop crystal that grants wishes but it can also be used to ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The home of the Fireflies. They like to dance in the moonlight and light up the ground with their radient faery-like glow.

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Tipping the Velvet -- Sarah Waters. That was just horrible. :x

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    Hey, that is pretty good. I think the rain is a little overdone and the right eye (our left) is smaller than the other one. Did you use another image ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Runemaster

    Content deleted due to reworking.

    May 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Cathy, I'm sorry I missed out on your birthday party. I hope it went well. I'm over a month late but I posted you a pressie and a card ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How was your day?

    In English yesterday we had to do a short story about Victorian kids. Mine involved vampires and my teacher wasn't very pleased. I have to rewrite it today and hand ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone here have a DA?

    I had one ages ago but I can't remember the name or password so I made a new one.

    May 5, 2006


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain