User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Order of Atlantis: Rise of the Shadows (Ch.1,2,3,4!)

    Right, this is the crit from TSR. “That sucks. Jason and me will be there as soon as possible. Jason and I will be there as soon as possible. Just ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    Doe in YWS and then Myth in TSR and now I've changed to Myth for YWS.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last post?

    No! I do! :D

    May 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    My first post: Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    It'll be better if it open all day. I'm sleeping at 11 plus I have to study!!

    May 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    fvimn Fast Vending Ice Machine Noose

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear me, I hope you haven't changed your name to something long like all the people above you otherwise I'll probably forget it all and never remember what my real ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    You are loged in, Please wait a second I saw that too and thought the site was shutting down. :( Um.. I liked reading other peoples work KayJuran helped me ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    I'm sure we can continue this in the site Dusky created, we'll probably have to copy all this though. I'm doing it and saving it on floopy.

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear me, What are you writing now? One of the old stories or have you started a new one before evening think! Sit down and finish your work! Me!

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    I've joined! Only I'm called Myth over there. Thanks Dusky.

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I'm sorry to hear the site is closing down but I'd love to join again if you ever do decide to bring it back. All the best, Nate.

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Like my Avvie?

    I once had a dog that said quack. Well, I didn't, but I like to pretend I did. My avvie is even more awesomer than yours. Snow Leopard's are rare ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: So you wanna be a hero? bood 2

    Geva knocked loudly on the door and heard someone rushing to the door. A woman in a nightgown opened it hurriedly and frowned when she saw them. “Yes, what is ...

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Ciao! Of course you can do that, it explains the pictures better.

    May 13, 2006


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)