User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    I'm so glad the site is back, thanks to Dusky for setting up TSR to keep us writing and Nate for bringing back the awesome and mighty YWS.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Forest

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    Keep them coming Adam, I'm still liking the Fighter.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Rocks ;)

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Thanks for that helpful critique. I did want the start to be an ordinary world because things get extraordinary once something dramatically change, just wait till I get to the ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL

    Welcome back Adam. Its about time I read the next installment of Hell's Tools. :wink:

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The Harrem of Queen Jesta that protects her against evil. The central piece is made of black-onyx which sucks in the attackers power source.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I remember things very clearly. I think its very important to be able to recall memories, especially when you're a psychic. ~ Brenna What's the first thing that comes to ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    I've been surfing the site all day, its pretty much the same apart from the colours which I like but isn't there any other selections to choose from? And the ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Gone.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    I think I'll miss the guy catching the chicken. XD

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 I seem to be able to see different things each time I look at it.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    Welcome back Fishr. :D

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Matt you look gorgeous! The dress and your eyes are the same colour, well almost.

    Jul 24, 2006


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken