User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    A very late welcome to the site, I don't remember saying hello to you on YWS before. ;)

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Neither for a vegan. Comics or Novels?

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    For scribbles some of these are good. :)

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman Chapters 5,6 and 7

    “Get dressed.” His voice carried, although the masterful tone had gone, it was a joyous tone. ‘tone’ is repeated, since you’re stating the voice had changed you could say ‘it ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need...To Get...In...The Groove!

    Try techno and classical. Or just a mixture of music you like and don't like.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    Sapphire please! Or anything blue/green.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Greetings Dreamy. You have stumbled into a very old thread =) I'm as fine as the day, and you?

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is still giving gifts and now, as a Greeter, there is no way to stop her.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Commonly confused words updated: 7/27

    I always had trouble with affect and effect. Thanks mini-dictionary :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    I didn't like Jane Eyre much, though I did feel sorry for her when she attened boarding school (was it?). I read a shortened version of it so I may ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Myth

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    I wouldn't want to comment right now on Frederick. Well.. Brenna will use some psychic ability in the next chapter or the one after that, depending on how much I ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Rain

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I've never written to an author. I just don't know what to say, the things I'd like to ask must now bore them to death. If I did write it ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Keeping sprites out of my home, they cause mayhem when you don't keep track of them. ~ Brenna. Are you an avid reader or is it something you take no ...

    Jul 25, 2006


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather