User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Wings

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    The prologue is meant to appear ordinary and dull because its the real world and during the middle it changes to a different realm. I didn't want readers wondering what ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Purity

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    Same here. Why am I always the one to miss out on the fun?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    LMNOP! Writing under pressure or when you're creative juices are flowing?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Snow

    Jul 27, 2006
  • General Articles Re: On the Strategic & Tactical Uses of Gryphons

    Wouldn't this be in Writing Tips? I dunno.. Anyways, good job on stating how useful a gryphon is. Personally I don't think I'd use them for fantasy but if anyone ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?

    Hello and welcome back Emmmma.!

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's back!! Woo!

    Welcome again Sophie :)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?

    Welcome back CL! Isn't it great to have YWS active again? :D

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Thanks for reading! I chose not to reveal too much about Fred, his character will come out more later in the story as I wanted him to have a mysterious ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Night Birds

    I like the change and the poem.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Was 'offended' by a certain endnote in my TSR blog. (:D)

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What IS why, anyway?

    Welcome to the site! I think I'll call you Kiwi, it sounds great. I'm Myth! I'm also a fantasy writer, you've critiqued QotH and I now know why you considered ...

    Jul 27, 2006


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)