User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Princess of the Blood.

    ‘prince’s’ doesn’t need the apostrophe as you are talking about more than one prince. “Qatar, why is it taking so long,” This is a question, it should end with a ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Macabre

    Jul 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Majestic & Waiting

    Okaay Dreamy! This reminds me A LOT about a mental hospital I visited last year. I don't know if anyone found this a tiny bit creepy, especially when Louisa smiled, ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Do you have to be deaf not to know about the magnifying glass in the sky?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    War

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It looks like stars with silver spiderwebs on them.

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Urban. I love living in the city, there is so much to see and keep you occupied. ~ Brenna. What do you eat for breakfast?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well.. we go to Church every Sunday and sometimes I recite from the Bible at dinner. I wouldn't say I was very religious though, I just don't believe some of ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    These drawings are so old. I think its about time I updated.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    There is one short short I will definitely try to get published no matter how long it takes. Its a historical piece based in my local area so most of ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Soft

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    And besides: why spend the money on a book when you're going to read it once and let it sit there? That's one of the reasons I was banned from ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Read the TSR version of QotH.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

    It is blue. But its hard to make the scrollbar out, I was thinking of having the scrollbar blue as well.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    When I view the information on usergroups there are 'c's just above the member names: c c c c

    Jul 27, 2006


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality