User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Re: My New Name

    Nice new name Adam! I like it, Greeks aren't really my favourite ancients, its the Egyptians and Near Easterns that I like.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome Kardas or would you prefer 'Greetings'? I'm Myth and I guess I like animals better than some humans at times. If you need any help or have questions there ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Cork

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Certain Things

    People killing them to soon, without letting them develop, grow. The only typo I found: to is meant to be too . :D I think I've said this too often, ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is getting very fond of this thread. ;)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    hthanks. Kat -- I'm eighteen so I guess I can go and get it done as a tattoo, if I can get over my fear of needles that is.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Bore

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    Primary School: I hated it so much, especially the bullying, no matter how many times you informed a teacher nothing was ever done. My happy days were in my last ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Was it hard to see it wasn't?

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has changed her location..

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mask

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Gave me a tour of Wales. ;)

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Tank

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Signed up to join the Music usergroup which is still not up.

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Trousers

    Jul 28, 2006


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy