User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Breathe Quietly, Moan Softly

    Oh, the orange-ness! I'm sure what to say, is this a photo manipulation or something? Love the transparant window blinds, or whatever, blending well with the lips.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I've already seen your banner for this. I'd say it was something steam-punk with all sorts of machines and lovely characters. Think Howl's Moving Castle . .: Cardboard Platforms

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    The top one out of the two is the best and also the most realistic. I love her hair and her expression gives her a pleasant look. The second seems ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    I love all the coloured drawing, brings life to them.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Other Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    I remember the piggies! Yellow and brown have never been my favourite colour, in fact, it reminds me of mustard. otherwise I love the FAQ page your mascots.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    I love the guitars. I'd like to see this inked over, would look better on the eye. The only flaw I'd say is the girl's legs, quite awkward to me ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    You both looked scared. Or shocked? Love the colour of the hearts drawing attention to the kiss.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Novel Banner-thing

    The words and pictures vanishing slowly give it a creepy effect. Nice =]

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Are Dolls Creepy?

    I like the close-up of the fiurst doll. The second one looks like she wants to get away from everything. Kitty is too cute.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers and circles

    Do you have this in other colours? This is brilliant and I'd love to see what else you can create.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I joined to get any sort of help with writing. There were so many members online most of the time I get on the net so I didn't feel so ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Otherworld Chronicles

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * If it had not been for the desk, and the things that were placed on it, and the chair that ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour.

    Hello JC! Welcome to YWS. I'm Myth and hope to see your work on the literary boards soon. =]

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Abyssus

    Hello and welcome! I'm Myth. I love fantasy too and critiquing. Be sure to check out the FAQs and hope to see you around.

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Three Things I Know About Writing

    Thank you Misty! I especially love tip number two.

    Sep 15, 2007


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)