User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles

    Side B is my favourite. I like how all the characters are centred around each other and you have to cock your head to look at the girl (it is ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has named himself after amythical German hero.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That is dead simple. An archaeologist. ~ Brenna What was the last thing you did for someone else?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Founderstone

    Great start to a story Fand. I enjoyed reading that, I hope Elin gets back at Gerard! Like Niamh I can't find anything to critique. I hope you write more ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees .

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    I always thought I had hundreds of books but I only have about 50 or less. I don't tend to buy books anymore, I borrow from the library first before ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Yup. I remeber you very briefly.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Additional comments are welcome as I'd like to improve on what I've written so far.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    You're can stay the night if you want to. You can ... Antigone has done most of the typos and stuff so I get to the review. I like this, ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Magic

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    Lol. I want my age hidden, I hate looking at it. :P

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: GRAND RE-OPENING!

    If I can get online on Satruday/Sunday I'll be sure not to miss it.

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Rate

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Else Besides (working title)

    “Kalen, your Grace, it’s no use. She doesn’t remember you,” said Jerome, shaking his head. ‘it’s’ = ‘its’ It would seem Naia had run into some of those, and Armanie ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Hello there Camie! I'm Myth. Welcome and enjoy your stay at the site. :D

    Aug 3, 2006


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja