User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: uhh... hi.

    ^ Ditto. Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and I hope to see you around soon.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    Welcome Kippy! I'm Myth. If you post anything that needs critiquing feel free to PM me. :D

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Black-and-white avatars are the best.

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is leaving YWS?

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the guardian moth

    Jane farcry woke with little elegance, a damp patch of pillow soaked in her snot had formed through the night beneath her large nose, her eyes, large and brown as ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    Centuries ago, there was a beautiful nymph named Ihmelia. She was gifted with the ability to control plants; she was able to make them wilt or flourish or even become ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Earth - I. River

    A nice flowy poem. I love the first stanza, especially: it carves its way through earth and trees, continuing to make beautiful tangled webs

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has a perceptive signature.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Artist

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dagger and Scabbard

    The scabbard looks quite small compared to the dagger, or is it because you couldn't fit it in? Is there any changes made?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    The guy doesn't look very happy, is he a veggie or not? I love the hat!

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is a fellow musician... sort of if I still played an instrument.

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Perfection

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ is hiding! (Aww thankies! *blushes*)

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    Clarinet

    Aug 4, 2006


i like my water boneless
— cherie