User avatar

Myth

  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Other. I usually borrow from libraries and if I love them I go and buy a copy. Other times I just have a 'six sense' and end up buying books ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    I love the collage and all the 'hidden' pictures. As for the painting its brilliant though I would agree about the sky. I love your twisted trees.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I have big sisters that pick on me and younger siblings that pick on me. I'm the middle child, everyone relies on me and expects me to do things for ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    The episodes just get better and better. :) And there are re-runs on um.. BBC Three or something...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never heard of that word before, so I don't know what you mean. ~ Wiper Have you ever been to a theatre, to watch a play or take part ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce. I recommend it for any young fantasy fanatic. It's pretty good. I love Tamora Pierce, I just finished reading Wild Magic .

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    Southwark, London but I won't say which town.

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. Why else would a gent like me work with crooks? ~ Wiper Have you ever considered writing up a Will?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    Archie placed the letter back down on his desk, and turned to stare out the small window of his office. There were quite a few people out passing back and ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    "My name… is… Sam…uel Garrison," I heaved, praying for oxygen. The sky began to turn a brilliant bluish hue and my lungs ached terribly. I tried freeing myself by punching ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Veuvedia

    The last thing Syriana saw was a blade, thick and transient in the sunlight as it sliced through the skull of her little sister. Barely able to see, Syriana struggled ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congratulations all! :D :D

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    ...those I've most wanted to hear from, I'm afraid, are dead. I got put off writing because most of my favourite authors are dead.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Short Assignments

    That's just what I need to do when writing very short stories. So thanks for that, Dreamy.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    **

    Aug 11, 2006


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather