User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for a good book?

    Codex by Lev Grossman Fingersmith by Sarah Waters And an old favourite of mine: Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hello Hannah! Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. If you need anythign feel free to PM me. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Those cats are so gorgeous, I had one just like Porki as a kid. Gosh Fishr, that's one mighty catch. ;)

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    The Hanging November 21, 1849 – The Borough On the day of Susan Merrick’s hanging, Emily rented out our attic. Observers were willing to pay for an excellent view of ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Girl With a Violin (UPDATED)

    As a fan of music I really loved this. the descriptions were right and the music almost played into my ears. This brings up questions like whi is this girl ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (unamed)

    That was imaginative. Only two suggestions: The entire family is out, at school and at work. I snuck out of my cage which was unlocked and walked out of the ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cinileth: Return of the Prophets

    But to this man, it meant nothing; he just sat on a stump and waited. His black hair was tied back in a ponytail, which was matted with snow. His ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Happy belated birthday Wiggy! :D

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    There is too many places to choose from. Anywhere in Iran because my family originate from there. Egypt because of history - Tanis, Qantir or Cairo. Finland - either in ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    I don't have Internet at home anymore so I'm having to use the library computer. The Internet will return only if I pay for it but since I'm back in ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I like all my characters. I'm planning to kill off someone who actually wants to die so that will be a bit weird to write but it'll be the right ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Welcome! I've already seen what a great artist you are and hope to see more soon. I'm Myth and will help with anything you may want.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hair. I would hate to be laughed at. ~ Monessa Do you obssess over little things?

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Looking for opinions

    That's erm.. pretty gruesome. I can almost picture it. If you wanted the reader to have their own 'image' of what was described by Welcome you succeeded.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Eragon -- Christopher Paolini Very boring in my opinion but I have to read it for a library assignment.

    Sep 5, 2006


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater