User avatar

Myth

  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    So where is this piece set in Denmark? Once again, congratulations Wiggy! :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    I'll take a look again and give a few suggestions. QotH is on hold at the moment, I want to get a few things sorted first. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    You're welcome, Fishr. And the Redcoat part, I've always seen it capitalised so I'm not too sure. Anyway, on to my crit. After a few seconds of my mind racing, ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Icharis?

    If you type 'Icarus' into a search engine you can find out a more detailed version. I think you've spelt it wrong otherwise you would have found it. I think ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Hello Dreamer! At last I've had time to re-read. There are a few typos you can look over through careful reading - if you want them pointed out I'll do ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Chapter 1

    “Your late.” Said the angry voice of a woman. You’re late. “I had a hard time getting away.” The man responded cooly. I think you meant ‘coolly’. “Whatever. You’re here ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part 1 of: the escape

    Hello Alison. I think you did a good job with this, take a look at what the above crits suggest and make changes. One thing I'd like to add is ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    A severe looking woman appeared in the doorway. Her black hair streaked grey was pulled back into a tight bun. On her hawk-like nose rested a pair of wire spectacles, ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    I don't know if I've read any of your previous works but this was sweet. Sarah began to drift back off to sleep when a groan sobered her into wakefulness. ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    Snoink! I love this short piece. He wanted going to talk to her, to tell her much he loved her, to say everything, just in case she… I was a ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape

    I love mysterires! Write more please, I want to know who this person is, a sort of writer? Oh, you have a Rion Vernon girl in your avatar. I love ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    I quite liked this though I'd agree with Snoink on giving Corrode a bit more actions to show his feelings. I did get a lonely feel from this, so good ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hello Jessica! Another history fan? I'm glad there's another one of us now. Welcome to YWS, I'm Myth. :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    My sister and I really liked watching his shows. He was a little crazy but he had passion for animals. I was really shocked when I was told he had ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like pigs but not their colour but I can't really imagine a blue pig or anything else. ~ Monessa Do you like having your picture taken/portrait painted?

    Sep 7, 2006


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink