User avatar

Myth

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eternity in a Grain of Sand

    All that remained of our faces as we encircled the pit was the shadow that revealed only a dim aura of light; was this reality, or was it truth? Wouldn’t ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Almond Eyes Wants To Fly

    Poor boy. He knew what was going on around him and just wanted to play outside. That is so sad, as I can just imagine him sitting in the chair. ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atlantis - ish

    I would love for this to continue and don't need to repeat what Niamh and Snoink have said. Description will create images in your readers mind and without them they ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To the so-called Eclectic, When are you going to stick to your promise? Write more of OP, please. - Monessa .: Hello there Monessa! If your patient then I will, ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    Yay! Thank you very much. It's my first historical fiction piece in like... five years. Eep. It's been too long. XD Five years...? And you write so well. He wanted ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled-Chapter 1

    You're welcome. If you re-post be sure to let me know. :D

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello there, trident! I'm Myth, one of the 'official' Greeters. If you need anything critiqued be sure to PM me. :D Have a nice day!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Clowns. I really don't like them... ~ Monessa Have you ever invented anything?

    Sep 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    Because of the corn I was reminded of Children of the Corn . Michael doesn't like the corns very much does he? And I wouldn't really blame him. You kept ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have none. Yet. ~ Monessa Do you hate waiting or are you patient?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Draught of Power - In the Heart of the Enemy

    “Mistress Neya,” a timid voice called from across the suite. It was her servant Mioka. She turned to look at Mioka immediately; Mioka kneeled and pressed her head into the ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Draught of Power - The Thief's Torture

    The torturers hand became a fist just before he felt his throat being choked. There is only one torturer so there should be an apostrophe between r and s: torturer’s. ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    I've just remembered. There was a sci-fi book I read that used first person for a robot and third for other characters. It didn't working with the book though, it ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • General Articles Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Erm, I meant this: Finally, in sixth grade, I attempted my most difficult project yet-writing a historical fiction, forty page novel, located in Denmark during World War II. Due to ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A book called The House and its Secrets by Algernon Pulney. ~ Monessa What is the worst possible way that someone can humiliate you?

    Sep 7, 2006


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand