User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Welcome Jade! Lovely name, my dear. I'm Myth and you can probably tell from the name what I like. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth. May I ask how to pronounce your name? I have no idea. See you around.

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Better Version of Me

    CL, I love your cats names, I adore all animals and you're lucky to have pets. I have uncles and an aunt who are younger than me so it is ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Welcome Dionysian, I'm Myth and there are a lot of myths and legend lovers on the site so you'll feel right at home. See you around.

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    Congratulations Imp! :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hello! Welcome to the site, I'm Myth. Hope to see you around soon. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hiya Toni! I'm Myth! Welcome to the site. There are a lot of members around to give advise on writing so don't worry about not being 'perfect'. :D

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A break from studying - I don't usually have much else to do these days. ~ Monessa Where in the world would you like to be buried?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Green (title pending)

    men in pressed white lab coasts huddled around a ... men in pressed white lab coats ... No! You can't take away green - my favourite colour! Wow! Imagine someone ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Andy (Nature's Inexorable Imperative)

    CL, I want to read more yet I don't know if more is good. I like Andy, or maybe I'm a sucker to all main characters. Sometimes, looking in a ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    Those once-content, gray-blue pools had a hunted look to them, like he had searched long for something but never found it. Was that meant to be 'hunted' or 'haunted'? Hoorah ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    I love the flashback. It shows Shan’s downfall but is ruined because you could have done it on its own. When I say that you could have written it as ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Shan sighed and put his head down, feeling the beginnings of a headache pounding back behind his eyes. He pushed his fingers through his soaking hair and leaned back in ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Always welcome. :D If you think its necessary then you should keep it otherwise ditch it, but its really up to you.

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Well, I hope it comes along well for ya... as soon as it gets sorted out. ^_^ It was a great read, you're not allowed to give it up. :wink: ...

    Sep 8, 2006


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal