User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The hand really didn't take very long, it was always diffcult for me to draw so then I gave up and just did a quick drawing. I also love the ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not knowing what to do when Mr Tull died. I still remember that terrible time. ~ Monessa. Do you have high hopes for your future?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Livny seems to be making a sincere effort to make the ritual waste of cigarettes a national event, because he reached up to the kid for another one and smiled ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Needless to say, after much practice, I became skilled enough to reload in thirty seconds. Now I don't know much about guns but is this the type where you get ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bacon

    Aw the poor fox was caught. I'm wondering if foxes eat bacon. I liked the last thing the fox said before he was caught.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Dictionary.com sold out! Now what?? I need new writing tool

    I use Word Web Online , it is really helpful and I like the layout.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, I know your other characters call you something else but I can't bother right now. I'm stuck in The Beginning and you decide to stop writing and when you ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Ah, after re-reading I see your point. Well.. the suggestions there if you decide to change things around at a later stage. =)

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Call of Darkness

    You should definitely continue. I'm curious to know why the blood is black, why Alex is sick and what he is changing into (suggestion from subtitle). I don't see many ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The holographer. Once plugged in it produces cloured holographic images of far-off places but needs a jade stone to zoom closer and reach further surroundings. (Art by Harrison Weir)

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Four. English, Arabic, Panphyric and Yaern. ~ Monessa. What do you miss about/from yourchildhood?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mockingbirds Four: Character Sketch #1

    He glided through the dark like a ill-defined shadow until he came to his destination: the singular bed. From under the patched quilt he spied an uneven mound. … the ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fallen Angel

    Oh I see. I'm one of those people afraid of clowns..

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Questions: Serjeant. Was that intentionally misspelled? And can you describe blood being stale? Well, 'Serjeant' is an older spelling of Sergeant, so I think I remember you mentioning you're from ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    I'm not much of a gamer but I do love fantasy. Another note is that while I am not very social, I am not anti-social, and I don't mind being ...

    Sep 11, 2006


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind