User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The world. Everyone I can think of. ~ Monessa Do you have any special talent/ability?

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. As a mage we're not allowed to marry so I never will. Are you arrogant?

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    The seeming non-existance of two of the Strazhas did occur to me writing this, but for some reason I was so convinced that the reader would forget that in the ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Shadowmancer -- G.P. Taylor Whispers in the Graveyard -- Theresa Breslin

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon's Song

    Traveling to the market was never easy. Sometimes it took all his strength and will just to make a day’s journey. Then, of course, he had to pick up and ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Ninja vs. the Llama

    Anikyru jumped 30 feet, cartwheeling and spinning, before right in front of the Llama . A word or two missing there. Yay! The llama survived! Strange how a llama could ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I prefer music that was played by the Ancients. Those pieces have, of course, been forgotten but not by Mr Tull - he has a rare collection of ancient instuments ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Call of Darkness

    Looking at it closer, since I couldn't help but stare at it, I noticed that it wasn't truly black. It was more of a dark grey. That was so much ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    Soldier: We’ll have the medals sent along after you, they need to be redocumented first so they can write you up temporary papers. I’m debating whether ‘redocumented’ is a word ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: youngwriterssociety.com/ ~Your Name Here

    Thanks Nate! Its much easier to access profiles and blogs.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roaming Shadow-"Welcome to My Life"

    It is typical how teachers judge you, I remember when I went through those days. I have a tendancy to make my lead characters loners or orphans. I find it ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fears Of Revenge Attacks On Stingrays Over Irwin Death

    I really don't see why people are killing stingrays, honestly, it isn't all the stingrays fault.

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I write whenever I have inspiration or if I get bored of drawing. Sometimes I wake up late at night and write down random sentences that make no sense when ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Mute. ~ Monessa If your hair fell out and never grew back, what would you do?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Eclectic

    Gone. *Locked*

    Sep 12, 2006


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala