User avatar

Myth

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ships and Boys - Short Story Complete!

    I told my very first lie right after my mother died. I was ten. "How are you feeling, sweetheart." My father stood before me and I knew I should tell ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I had a religion I might have been. Since I don't I can't say for sure. ~Monessa Have you ever made a wish that has come true?

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, Welcome back Fate. I'm Myth (my previous name was Doe, if you remember). :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Hello there! I'm Myth and also from Great Britian and a Muslim. I think Wiggy was a little hyper when she wrote the above post. :wink: Anyway, enjoy your stay!

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Among the rats and the sickness, there was never a point in the exploit on that Coffin Ship when we stopped our lonley cries for home, and our wretches from ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Welcome Alexandria! I'm Myth. If you need anything critiqued PM me and I'll be happy to look your work over. :D

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There are quite a few from my childhood. I suppose the most precious is when I meet the Oracle (without knowing who she was) because everything changed from that moment ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Comments For Hourglass

    There are a few typos and sometimes the dashes really got annoying. But I found I couldn't stop reading even though it went on for about 18 pages. Its not ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    "I wan' you to remember this, Murchadh, anytime you get lonely. You e'er heard this saying? I'll tell you: There is hope in the ocean, not in the grave. I'm ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Portsmouth

    I don't really need to repeat anything that's already been said. I think the start would be a little better if some of the sentences are merged together. For such ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name: S.I.N.H. Prologue

    I know you said you didn

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Eclectic

    Thanks for reading, Sureal and your input on the gender. I've changed that sentence, I don't know why I wrote it. I must have been half asleep when it was ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IT'…S FIXED!

    It was odd trying to read and taking out those annoying codes. Thanks Nate!

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Greetings Binky! I'm Myth, like Wiggy, I'm on here most of the time. If you want anything critiqued be sure to PM me. :D

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    A 'no' from me. Maybe next year which is approaching pretty fast.

    Sep 14, 2006


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind