User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Welcome! I like you already. I'm Myth.Need anything just PM me or anyone really. I wish I had cats, and I'll probably be a 'spinster with 100 cats' too XD ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • General Articles Re: MY house

    And this old lady of a house is split into two apartments. I liked how you compare the house being like an old lady. Your apartment seems to look exactly ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Keyholes and Unicorns

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Just thinking about it was making her brain spin. ‘ head ’ rather than ‘brain’? Who was this Cymbeline and ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! You'll love it here =] I'm Myth. Would love to see your work up soon. If you need anything gice me a holler.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rewrite of Born of the Stars

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He shuffled through her pack as if glad of his protective rubber gloves, and every time he looked at her, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Envision It

    I love all of them! The left boot seems to be pointing upwards, as if its going to come to life and start talking/moving. I especially like the last one, ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ennui's graphics

    I haven't done any photo manipulation in ages. What font did you use? I love it! And I especially like how you've merged the people together. One more question: How ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    I think the fire/flames looks good. Will you be colouring them soon? They'd look a whole lot better. I love the Waver! Looks brilliant. And does Tempo's hand come out? ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Revised)

    I second Squallz. You seem to ramble on a while and your sentences run into each other, making it difficult to know where to pause or carry on. If you ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Naked Siren.

    I love her necklace and great work on her pose.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Other Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    Wonderful, Cal! =]

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth. I second Twit's question. If you ever need anything PM me or just about anyone, really =]

    Sep 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Musings in a Cemetery Rewrite

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Ever since I was small , I remember frequenting the local graveyard nearly every day. I know a lot of ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Brilliant. Loved them all, look great in colour. Though the first Waio person's left (from the viewers point) looks wrong because his leg is shorter. Otherwise I love them.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    I can't wait to see how it turns out. Brilliant colours and I love how you made it shiny, I can never do that no matter how many times I ...

    Sep 17, 2007


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author