User avatar

Myth

  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I write because it is such fun, I like to have new ideas and because I get to be the boss.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: New words from books

    I've done this a few times too. It is helpful when you want to word sentences differently.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't make up my mind. I would like either a grey wolf or a peregrine falcon. ~ Monessa What are you passionate about?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The People

    This essay really got me thinking and kept me reading until the end. There is nothing I would want to change as it is personal to you (am I right?) ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beggining of Till Death's Acceptance

    Green = Comments/corrections Blue = Suggestions Black = Review I have two older brothers, one two older sisters. Take out ‘one’. My two older brothers are twins and will both ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Code Name S.I.N.H. Chapter 2

    You have a few typos/spelling mistakes in there that can be found easily. What you have to change, when editing, is to keep your writing in the past tense. There ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Blue. No green. Um.. I think a rhapsody of dark colours would be right. ~Monessa Have you mastered a certain skill?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    I'm more of the "dragon eats the knight and toys with the princess for a while before destroying her kingdom and creating a better one" type. Now that is a ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, Could I be even more depressed than I already am? Isabel. .: Hello Bel! I didn't make you depressing! Just.. a little curious to what you see and hear ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    CL that is hilarious!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THe CoOL PeRsON iS In THe HOUse!

    Hello Cool! I'm Myth! Welcome to the site, I'm glad you like YWS and hope you stick around. :wink:

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: If You want to know me....

    Welcome Anni! You and I both hate Maths and love English/P.E. I don't like books where girls all the time have to talk about dating, going out with guys, breaking ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Hello Meg! I don't know anyone who loves to write as much as I do so you're not alone there!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would love to be in Assurbanipal's library in Nineveh at the time when the king was alive. ~Monessa Have you ever seen snow?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 9/17 - 9/30: writingluver5

    Yeah, well done Wiggy! :D

    Sep 18, 2006


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11