-
Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^
Happy birthday Imp! Or shubo jonmodin ! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen:
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: when
Green = Comments/Corrections Blue = Suggestions Black = Review * I’m sick of feeling heartbroken when I shouldn’t be when I have no right to be when I haven’t had ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Hey! New Girl here!
Hello Sasha! Welcome to YWS! I'm Myth and I love all kinds of animals especially snow leopards and panthers. :D If you want anything critiqued be sure to let me ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
That's a tough one. At the moment it is a layered chocolate cake. ~Monessa Do you look forward to your birthdays?
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto
You really would need a lot of bullets if you're going to be shoting as a punishment. :wink:
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Myth, I can't believe you're doing this. If you don't hurry along and finish your work I'll leave Trun before you even write about it. One thing that annoys me ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
From the very beginning (you may remember) I said it was Samuel. Now I find it hard as each character has something about them that draws attention and I can't ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Mr. O'Leary's English
I ran to the dock, turning back to wave once more, the snow swirling in my face as if to hide what wistful fate lie before me. … what wistful ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Welcome Stefani! I'm Myth. A year ago I knew nothing about forums but this site is addictive so I'm on all the time. See you around!
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...
I love the bottom ones, CL, and the Unicorn and Virgins are pretty.
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Deep, enchanting, nothing much really
I really like the last stanza. I tried reading with the last bit as the first stanza and to me it was better. I'm not too keen on rhyming so ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: A Beginning....one of many
Its an interesting beginning and if you did add a little description it wouldn't be too bad - they create images to make stories clearer.
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
For some weird reason I got it today! Now that mystery of the name will be solved soon! I'm about half-way through the critique of BFG. * Green = Comment/Correction ...
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Code Name S.I.N.H. Chapter 2
I didn't read your post properly Dreamy, so I didn't know what you pointed out. :D
Sep 19, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I like to draw but paint usually ruins my work. I enjoy it but these days I have to do it for a living. ~Monessa Who is the most insane ...
Sep 19, 2006
