User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here (yay!) and I have a question...

    Welcome Wings! I'm Myth. You've already commented on my work so thanks! If you ever need anything critiqued in return be sure to let me know. :D

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Welcome Syrith! I'm Myth. If you want any of your work looked over be sure to PM me. What fanfiction do you write?

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting and Ending

    I really hate writing beginnings. I try to put too much into it or sometimes too little that readers start asking too many questions. I would suggest writing up what ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1001 Arabian Nights

    I love Arabian Nights. I've read most of them and have been told others from my parents since I was a kid.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- first short story. Please read and comment.

    First off, welcome to the site. I got the feeling the narrator had elements of both genders so I wasn't too sure if it was a guy/lady. From the beginning ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Magic is my birthright. I used to love it as a child, I was talented but now I've grown out of it. I can still do enchantments I just choose ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Lampshade returns

    Welcome Lampshade! As you already know a few people you'll fit right in. I'm Myth and I see you've already commented on my work. Thanks again. I hope you stay ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Thanks for the compliment *beams* I like to go for traditional stuff and most books I have read usually have wizards/mages with birth names that they keep hidden as a ...

    Sep 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: These words...

    I've heard a rumour that fruit salad is the cure to the common cold. The truth is to stop believing in these strange notions set by the swindlers. For I ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings

    I thought I would hate this because of its length. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop and loved it from start to finish. The angel is shown as old ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development

    Its just what I need to figure out Monessa. By the way, I like how the questions refer to the character as 'her' and then swtiches to 'him'. Thanks Dusky!

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Make Too Many Threads Here

    3. I like kittens. 5. I have a strange obsession with photos that others would find boring or uninteresting. If it's random; if you can't tell why the person took ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Hello there! Salutations! Greetings! I'm Myth, unlike most that't the only name I go by. :wink: There are quite a few usergroups on the site that help with character development ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No they do not. They are creatures made up by human storytellers to frighten children and it gives mages a bad name. I should tell you that sprites and hobs ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Killing Off a Character

    There is only one character that is being killed off but he has to die for the story to work out because of related issues to betrayal. Other than that ...

    Sep 22, 2006


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data