User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've been waiting to recieve news of Mr Tara's excavations plans. He hasn't contacted me and I think there must be something wrong. ~Monessa Are there any secrets that you ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Aeroman : Welcome to the site again! I see your already getting to work by critiquing. Snoink : Oh my God! Snoink commented on my work and liked it. *dies ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    I love how you've done the overlapping of the leaves and the flower being in frontal view, it draws your eyes around the whole picture.

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hello and welcome Aeroman! I'm Myth. Its always great to see new writers emerging. If you want anything critiqued be sure to let me know. :D

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Curiosity Killed The Cats At the base of a tree were two children, Robin and Poppy, with their backs against the trunk. The field before them was lush green with ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Toujours Nuit~1400 words

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “I have failed you. My selfishness consumed me and now this! Why couldn’t I have stayed forever with you?” he ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Not like I'd take answers from him anyways. Take out the ‘s’, it should be ‘anyway’. There was no hiding ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blessed CH 1

    It was said that the city was self-sustaining and relied on no one province. No one province? I didn’t understand that bit. Creepy ending. It was a little difficult to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [exam/class] Detached

    Every ‘child-abuse’ based short stories I’ve read go too much into detail on bruises and the violent abuse they suffer but you narrowed it down, still leaving impressions on what ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: an excerpt

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “Where had she learned that?” learned should be learnt. “With all that explained, that only leaves one question: why haven’t the Ultaraes paid ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Draught of Power - Advance!

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * “Yes father,“ she bowed in the presence of the others. That end speech mark is wrong. She encased herself with magic and created ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Pretty Only Goes So Far

    I was always the opposite. I hated writing description of characters and concentrated more on how they behaved what what kind of language they used. People confuse flowery language with ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter 5 Opening Proving Difficult...

    Sorry it took so long for me to look this over, Dreamy. I like the scene. You introduced Kyra as being care but she doesn't feel sympathetic towards Shan. I ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Wings : No complaints at all? :wink: Phorcys : Yup. I've been working on it for a very long time and hopefully the fortune-teller scene will still serve its purpose. ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Polish Officer -- Alan Furst Moth at the Glass -- Mogue Doyle

    Sep 25, 2006


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka