User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I crouched low to the ground, my back brushing against the wall. I forced myself to breathe, stay calm, and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Most humans. I really... don't like them. On the other hand I avoid most mages, too. Basically I avoid talking to most people. ~Monessa Are you a leader-type person?

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Yeah! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Research Re: Angels

    So I wanted to know, what are angels for you? I think angels are there to watch over people. Even if they can't help the person I believe they can ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    (Editing)

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Particulars Of Existence

    Hi, As you've critiqued my work I'm returning the favour with, what i hope, is a helpful critique. Green = Comment/Correct Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Seagulls are ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Contrition

    Interesting foreword. I’m not much of a poetry critic but the poem used short details to describe the events without being longwinded. It had an air of Tolkien-ism about it.

    Sep 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C2

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Outside, a cool breeze entered her window and she tried to settle into a state of drowsiness but her mind resisted, a lifetime ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: down the railroad tracks C1

    Green = Comment/Corrections Black = Review * ‘We don’t like to admit it, but we are trapped by it,’ he thought. Try keeping thought in italics. He remembered how his ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Being Critical

    Great tips, Snoink. If I find even one single needless word, it's out. Gone. Disappeared. Deleted. Sent away. Whatever. If it's not strong enough, I change it. If it's too ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)

    These are my favourites which I've snagged. I adore Sharpe *drools* :P

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would tell no one. But if I really needed for someone to share the burden I would tell Mr Tull or my Oracle, Selene. Though sometimes I hate to ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    I see what you mean. Sometimes you get people who want descriptions of characters so I just it it a bit. I think I'll take your suggestion and move it ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hey there Jak! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth. You've already commented on my work so thanks a bunch! As for writing - no one is perfect, there will always ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    I hope you're better Ari! :D I would choose to go to school. I hate missing out on classes, especially when new work is given out. I also wanted perfect ...

    Sep 26, 2006


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince