-
Re: Character Answer Game
No... If I want something done or a wish to come true, I'll go and make it happen. Wishing is for lazy people. ~Monessa Are you any good at proving ...
Sep 29, 2006 -
Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats
And growing where? From the clouds onto the field? What clouds? The rushes are orange plants on the field, I didn't add anything about clouds as I was describing the ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Howdy!
Greetings! I'm Myth. The site will help to build your confidence in writing. Enjoy your stay. :D
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Orlando Bloom on Extras
Haha. I love EXTRA's. :] And I love that. And I hate Orlando.Depp's way hotter. :] Agreed. :D
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Understanding and Finding Voice
I use voice all the time, sometimes without realising it and other times I add it in. A helpful tip by the way. :D
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Hi.
Welcome Taylor! I'm Myth. Don't worry about your work not being 'great', everyone is here to learn and improve their work. What genre do you prefer to write? The site ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Pistol Grip
Ha ha! Very funny CL! Like Jack, I’m not sure what the plot is exactly but these soldiers(?) on a planet.
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Red Skies
Thank you, Myth. :wink: I always look forward to your comments. Seriously, I do. They help very much. :D You're most welcome. Hope this next critique helps. :D * Green ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!
Back at 1500! :elephant: To celebrate, I'm going to be adding some new skins by Bobo today or tomorrow, and some new skins for blogs! Yay for 1500! You're the ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats
Um.. gypsy camp? They actually went to a graveyard hence the stone slabs (tombstones). I was really plain, just a clearing for graves. This is for a Fantasy Fools contest ...
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: What is your favourite age for characters?
I depends on what I write. I have characters between 10-20. Other times I expreriment with older characters of 40+.
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
A week. I spent my time in the library chamber and saw no one and spoke to no one. ~Monessa What sets you in a mood for socialising?
Sep 28, 2006 -
Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)
Thank dearies. God, Myth, you should have seen the day I was cropping Hornblower and Sharpe avatars, there was drool all over the place. ;) You'll just have to make ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: The Stones of Tareth
While Wiggy gets her own critique done I'll post mine. * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Move boy!” The lion of a man screamed at ...
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: Call of Darkness
Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * I was used to being alone. I lived alone in my apartment, I never had all that many friends, and I’ve never been ...
Sep 27, 2006
