User avatar

Myth

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Why can't we see Historical Fiction in users portfolios?

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "The Real World"

    My best friend and my kid siblings know. When my parents found out they were not too pleased. They've tried to stop me so I use the computer for all ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! I'm Myth and I hope to see you around. :D

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I never had a nickname and I would hate to have one. ~Monessa Do you believe in luck?

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It would depend on what the situation was. However, I find it hard to lie, honesty is always tthe best. ~Monessa What were you like as a child? A prankster, ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No.. At least I don't think so. I've drifted apart from my former friends and so it would be impossible for me to do that. ~Monessa Would you ever write ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Aero (mind if I call you that?): As ever, I'm glad to see a critique from you and very pleased that you found it interesting. Sorry I made you feel ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Aleana

    Is this meant to be a chapter or a prologue? I have no idea who this 'she' is and why she is running. There is no introduction and I didn't ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    To be honest I hate spending too much time. Fresh clothes and brushing my hair is all I care about, appearance means nothing when no one is going to see ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Welcome! As an animal lover I love to read books with animal characters. Redwall is great. :D

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The amount of people I know and make contact with is very limited. I don't attending large gatherings, meeting a few people at a time is fine by me. ~Monessa ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Gosh Darn G'morning

    Welcome to the site, Joy. :D I'm Myth and if you need any help or critiques let me know. See you around.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Dispute

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Earth's Daughter

    I would say this prologue was telling much about the story but the world it is set in. It seems like this is a 'summary' for the basic introduction to ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Wrangle

    Sep 29, 2006


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn