User avatar

Myth

  • Other Re: THE COUNCIL IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love the Magic and Myth section. :wink:

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles and KK

    Very random doodles and I like it. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    Great Job! I love the second one - it looks like a mixture between fireworks and underwater displays.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I improve as I write more and challenge myself to come up with ideas and how to solve problems. A year ago I had no idea how to end my ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I dream about Time Events. I wish it wouldn't happen as I hate using my ability. I would like to dream of finding the answers to all the questions I ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy B_day Areida!

    Happy birthday Ari!! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I also hate prologues and have only used it once in all of my writings. For Queen of the Harpies I used it to explain who Fred was and why ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'll be away for a week or so. It depends on how I feel. I'm going to miss everyone and the site. :D

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    (Editing)

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Skies

    Guess who's back? :D * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I crouched low to the stone floor. At the moment it felt more like ice, ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Freedom and a Dragon

    Hi. Welcome to the site. Have you read the rules yet? You are to critique at least two other literary pieces before posting your own work. * Green = Comment/Correction ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Classical or that gets me working. ~Monessa How long can you go without eating?

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Forest

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. Once Vestapa tried teaching me how to shoot a Tail-Whip but Carroll hexed the Whip. I was lucky it only scratch my leg and have a small scar as ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    Fantasy is great. I didn't used to write historical because I was not too keen on research but once I started I can't stop.

    Oct 2, 2006


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell