User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Pictures of the Internet or draw them?

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Blue

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Artwork

    I love work by Turner. To me the picture looked like a world on fire and beside it the ship looks fragile. My favourite piece isn't anywhere on the internet ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I would say narrative/plot/conflict.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Thanks Jack. :D My lack of description depresses me now as at the time I thought I had made a few things clear. Well.. editing is always a good thing. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    RS : Thanks for taking the time to read through. 1st part : I didn't want to go into too much detail what the world looked like. I tend to ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Anything wintery. I love cold weather, it rarely snows here and when it does there is a feeling of solitude and peace that makes me want to watch the snowflakes. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Free For Allz

    The guy looks really odd. The background was more interesting to look at especially if you squint.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    So many colours... :shock: How about opal? Nice one CL.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Thanks all. I've been away and was sure someone else would have taken first place. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Guess what? FREAK sucks.

    I actually like the edited version.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    Hello Sammi! Welcome to the site. If you feel a little lost there are members online most of the day to help you out. Enjoy your stay. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Welcome Jessie! If you want anything critiqued let me know. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Welcome Max! I'm also big on fantasy/historical fiction. YWS has a great community so you'll never get bored. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lola Elgee Sparenza :: Is Not My Real Name

    Hey Lola! I love that name. Anything with to do with pirates has got my eye on it. I'm also writing a lot of stuff all at the same time, ...

    Oct 9, 2006


If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket