User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    I love the first one! Have you seen it at night? I'd really like to see what it would look like in the dark and what lighting is used, would ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Doesn't show up for me either.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Necklace

    I like both necklaces, didn't realise they weren't together until others mentioned it. I think the hair should still be kept in if you decided to crop this. Also why ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Welcome Sam and Adam To Big Brother

    Congratulations both of you! =]

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    I love the first one and how he stands out from the blurred background. The last one is my favourite.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello all

    Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Myth. Like Heather said there are some crazy people who will go through every typo etc. What do you like to write other ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    Purple Fairy : Her dress is wonderful. The gold band around her head ought to be covered by the hair rather than show up through it. Her right index finger ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    I really love this. Especially her hair and dress and her expression. Is there a larger version of this? Would love to see what else you have =]

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Incredibly Impish Birthday Celebration Thread

    Happy Birthday Imp! =] Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Prequel.

    Beautifully written and the only thing that sticks out is: Behind her, a branch snapped, the sound of wood breaking. Isn't the sound of wood breaking just the same as ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Conflicting Religions: Nonfiction section of the Library?

    All the libraries I've been to have a 'Religion' section but I don't think Holy books, etc should be with fiction/non-fiction. There are even books on Scientology and paganism that ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    For short stories I try to avoid it completely. For novels I leave it for a few scenes and give tiny details slowly. I hate reading too much description on ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ukelele!

    It looks so beautiful!

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    First try? I'm amazed. Looks like she bumped her head.

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hello and welcome! I'm Myth. I love cats. And you already have a friend on the site so you're not alone. I think Crysi has said just about everything.

    Sep 20, 2007


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison