-
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Yes she does! I based her on the Egyptian goddess Bastet (Bast) because of her love for cats. (Art by Jessica Galbreth)
Oct 11, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Character Pics
Isn't that a glass and not a bottle?
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Reply
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Futuristic...
I'm writing a short story where characters from the past, present and future meet. I find it easy to indicate people from the past and present mainly from the way ...
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!
I haven't check your blog for ages Fishr! Interesting pictures and I can now get a few images in my headof what thing like look in Samuel's world. :D
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: hey
Welcome back Cathy. :D
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I really don't like judging people. I used to do it a lot as a child but I've grown out of it. ~Monessa Are you egocentric?
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.
Hey welcome to the site! I have to say the title drew me in. :D
Oct 10, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Liner
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Need Help On Title
Aw, I was about to say "Those Slain Lie Famous" was great but I'm too late but I guess "The Sky So Deeply Red" appears more because of the Thermopylae ...
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I just borrowed Crime and Punishment and am about to read it. :D
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
But... he's hot! :P
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
Billy Crudup:
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Detention
Nice one Snoink! Addie is great! :D
Oct 9, 2006 -
Re: Pics of Shan & Livny
I find it very hard to imagine Shan looking like Alec Baldwin... I always thought he would be like Billy Crudup.
Oct 9, 2006
