User avatar

Myth

  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * "Why then you must hurry, don't be late for supper. Oh, and be careful of those trouble makers on the other side of ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Candy Ville

    Hello there! I don't usually critique RF but I hope to be of some help. * Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Candy Ville is a normaltown A space ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dears (Introduction)

    * Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * To buy my time, I simply took another bite of my oatmeal and sipped my orange juice. My insides were burning. .... ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Accent

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    To be honest I critiqued this before and I had no idea who this character was and I would have suggested changes but the author didn't reply to any critiques ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    Ah, boasting about getting into heaven. Isn't that sinful? I love learning about all religions but it is a pity no one else in my class took the lesson seriously ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ALEANA

    Where does Aero say he could write better than the writer? He was critiquing to help out as best he could.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I wouldn't want to. ~ Monessa Have you ever hurt anyone because of their race, religion, sexulaity, etc?

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Cooltown.

    Welcome Rikki! I hated being grounded but as I'm older it doesn't happen anymore. :D See you around.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Futuristic...

    Thanks Brad, RS and Bob! :mrgreen: You have pointed out things I was wondering about and a few others I hadn't yet thought of. Things like, say, tiny earpieces having ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    As a mage I'm not supposed to know who my parents were/are. But I have frequent Time Events where I see my parents, though their faces are covered I believe ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, I haven't bothered you in a while. My birthday is coming up, you know, the one where I Initiated. That was years ago for me but for you it ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dancing with the Stars

    Is that the US version of Strictly Come Dancing?

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Knock, K-nock?

    Is this a prologue? I usually don't like prolgues but this was interesting with all the 'We' and I got the feeling this was many people speaking one after the ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    This reminds me of the time I was afraid of the dark. The first paragraph drew my attention and from there I couldn't avert my eyes, I just had to ...

    Oct 11, 2006


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica