User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

    I want to go :cry: ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    XD I envy you CL. I don't have time to make avatars these days. Keep them coming! :D

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, today—of all days—I would hate to die. I think I'm finally learning to love life. ~Monessa Are you any good at expressing your views/feelings without stumbling over your words?

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Isaacasimovity

    I noticed in The Chair you had these long-drawn sentences and it did meddle with my mind. I suggest reading through whatever needs changing and writing down different sentences that ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Curiosity Killed The Cats

    Rikki : Thanks for taking the time to read. I guess Imp roused all the questions but if you do find anything 'out of line' let me know. :D

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Teology

    I have yet to complete reading The Series of Unfortunate Events, I'm still on the first one XD :P

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    More than clowns I fear The Pans. Over the years they have really developed a strange attitude towards me and I hate to be alone with them. ~Monessa If you ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Good, the Bad and the Inbetweens

    I'm the Critiquer and a bit of the Pedant sometimes. A great way to look at how some people critique, Jack.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks for the compliments. I'm setting up my scanner to upload a few of the new one's and updated version of the tent.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Great shading work and detail on the armour. His legs are a little awkward, it looks as if he is about to start dancing.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Astounding!

    Good luck to her, its truly amazing she is going to complete his work.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    I love the warlock and the samurai! The colouring is great and the hatching on the samurai.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, the kind without fighting or dying. Human children and my fellow apprentices used to verbally abuse each other but it rarely happens these days. ~Monessa Do you like your ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Not sure I should be here but here goes...

    Greetings Sarah! I'm exactly the same about my work, I really don't show it to my family but friends and the members on this site are always helping out with ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NotStarring.com

    Interview with the Vampire Johnny Depp turned down the lead role of Lestat. Actor who got the part: Tom Cruise I wonder how it would have turned out if Depp ...

    Oct 11, 2006


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume