User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just started on The Count Of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas. So far, that is also an excellent novel. I love that book!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jack : I love that picture of you by the Eiffel Tower. :D

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Aero : Ack. This is the first time I've ever tried getting readers to sympathise the narrator/MC and I guess it worked :D I like Emily, she's baaaad and I ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I love the Ying Yang water-fire!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Sureal : Thank you for reading! :D I didn't want to go into too much detail what the background of mages and their magic was, I need help on that.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    Inertia : Is that your NRJ novel? It sounds interesting :D Aero : This is really hard as I don't know whether anything I write is original or not. Oracle's ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Greetings Shafter, Welcome to the site, as you can see this is a great community and you'll fit right in. I'm a writer of fantasy, historical fiction and all things ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    You'll be 18 by then right? Russia, sounds good. My dad went once though he has forgotten most of the stuff he did but it was in Moscow.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll tell him to get lost because I don't have time for any kind of knight. ~Monessa Are you active or lazy?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    I envy you. Japan sounds so great!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First and Third person

    Gazza asked the same question a while ago and here is my reply: Have you read The Bartimaeus Trilogy ? It starts off in first person with endnotes (which I ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    I didn't finish reading it all, that's how boringly stupid it was.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Historical Contest: The Hanging

    Thank you for reading Lexy. You've reminded me to update this. :D

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

    I honestly can't see you as Welcome, you're much more informative. :D I'm going to make sure I'm ready next summer for all events.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I like the hand reaching upwards, I can never get that position right and the hair falling back is great.

    Oct 13, 2006


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland