User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No one. I would hate to have people bothering themselves with me, I prefer to work things out myself rather than ask for help. ~Monessa Would you rather be boring ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Futuristic...

    Thank you for your suggestion, Claudette. :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    If you're interested check out my short stories if it helps.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    It's so retarded!!!!!! I'd rather sound literate and boring than illiterate and stupid. Ugh. Real lit people rock! Wiggy ;) I agree. Most teenage fiction follow the same pattern and ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    I sometimes pick lines from the piece I'm working on and go from there. After a while I stick to it or change the name.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Go Jack! Sorry Snoink...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * I rose bitterly and white flashed across my body as lightning streaked through the sky. I was young, but the briny air had ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Compound Brazil-7- (This is for school, crits appreciated)

    Sorry if I repeat anything the above critics may have said. * Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * So much for that. I got a feeling ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Gry : Yay! I love it when critics point out the little things, I always seem to miss them out when it comes to my writing. * sited = placed ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Hooray for vegetarians! We shouls seriously start a support group or something, there are so many of us! I'm another one! On my own, I'll usually choose historical fiction--Austen and ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Greetings Razor, I'm Myth and more of a critic than a writer, I really can't bother to post my own work sometimes but I give great critiques (so I'm told). ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    EB101 & Fand : I can't help re-reading Dumas, he's great! CL is a fan too. I just finished Crime and Punishment and I'm thinking about re-reading it.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    (Editing)

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Finland. I do love the mountain areas. ~Monessa What would you consider your 'treasure/precious'?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    Is it weird that old people inspire me? And bridges? I love walking along bridges (Blackfriars, Southwark, Tower, London) and I really love watching the waves chop with hypnotic motions ...

    Oct 16, 2006


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams