User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Same here, I love writing/thinging up endings.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Always a pleasure =) Keep me updated.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What kind of love? If it is fatherly love, yes. Mr Tull was always what I would call my 'saviour'. I miss him. I've never experianced any other kind of ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Gry, I LOVE that movie and can't help singing along XD

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    No: I always have to check it out in The Lounge.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I've been known to catch the little things. :D And cake? Chocolate is my favourite. * Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Chapter Two The main light in the ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attempt to kill Writer Block

    It seems pretty average at the moment: rich guy not interested in his wife, loaded with money and loyalty to his company. Think about how you could make it different ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    Tag was banned in our school but that didn't stop anyone from playing it.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends on what I'm planning to do. With writing the words come naturally but most other things I plan from top to bottom. ~Monessa Do personal questions annoy you?

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Thanks, Wiggy :mrgreen:

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A College for reading?

    I wish I could go there, it sounds great.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Hey Jonathan! Welcome! :mrgreen: I'm with Claudette, I'm no good with poet so I never attempt to critique poems.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    ... Wow. One of my favourite authors, and you got an interview with her!

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Prologue But all the kids, even those who had never seen, knew what the brown curtain hid. I was a ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    I like the kid with blue hair. :D

    Oct 18, 2006


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14