User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Same here. I can't remember how many times I've re-read it and watched the movies. :P I'm obsessed.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! -- Peter Pan: Think of the presents you've brought Any merry little thought Think of Christmas, think of snow Think of ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both. Open to breath and enclosed to be alone. ~ Monessa Can you sing? --- Monessa's the same with me.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sadistic. ~Monessa Which season do you prefer? --- XD Tannar will get to like me.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Oh them ! I wouldn't try that in the gym. :P

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Henry beside him exert confidence, as always, and seem un-affected by Archie’s fidgeting. Add –ed at the end of ‘exert’ and ‘seem’. “This,” ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Oh bother," said Pooh, as the hydrochloric acid scoured the flesh from his bones. One of the best I've come across so far XD

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Something happened before this scene and I don't know what to think of this boy's anger/hurt (his cuts, tears, etc). ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Ring

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Procrastination

    I usually do the above most of the time anyway and I'm still undecided about whether WB exists or not. I take time off writing when I feel I have ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Thanks for the critique! You're one of my favorite critiquers and I always look forward to your posts when you read my stuff. Wow! That just made my day :D ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Greetings! :mrgreen: Welcome to the site. I love fantasy too and historical fiction.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MH : Were you sucking on a lemon by any chance? :P Wiggy : Ack! I envy you! Fand : I love your wavy hair! Mine just stick out all ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't die for anyone. ~Monessa Do you have time to do things or not enough of it?

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twisted Metal

    I like what you've done with your dog.

    Oct 20, 2006


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.