User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course, why wouldn't it? ~Monessa Obviously it would, the animals would hear. ~Calais Which form of transport do you use to get from point A to B?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    My friends are obsessed with the game. I've tried playing and get bored pretty easily. Would I be weird in saying I hate video games and have never really played ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. People cling to dreams hoping they will come true and the nightmares are there to scare them. ~Monessa Someone's not feeling happy today. I think the answer would be ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! What war? There are no wars and if there was I'm not likely to be involved. Selene might call me to attend a gathering though but she can't make ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey Rebecca! I'm into fiction, I'm not much of a poet so I don't really go into the poems section. See you around!

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    I love the green dress and how the red hair looks 'flaming'.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    I love the top one. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I also just finished The Polish Officer which was quite better than I expected. Myth ->> It was great, wasn't it? :wink: Crime and Punishment is, of course, a read ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Just Introducing myself

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! Good luck with the novel, mine is currently eating me away.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Hey Luna! Welcome! I like dark stuff too, not killing or pools of blood but sinister airs and worlds where creepy things are actually quite normal. If you need a ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey Kel! Welcome! I'm sure everyone has made you feel at home. I'm Myth (you can pretty much guess what interests me!). I love fantasy and also historical fiction. Let ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    Boo! I chose to scare you! Hello! I'm Myth! Lover of fantasy, historical fiction and most things creepy. As my subtitle suggest, I'm a twisted critic, PM me if you ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Welcome! I'm Myth! I'm here to help so let me know if you want anything critiqued. :mrgreen:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    Congratulations, Brad! :D :) 8) :lol: :P :wink: :mrgreen: :elephant:

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    None, I don't like songs, I prefer the music. ~Monessa Cousin Mildew's "Blackbirds". ~Calais Can you solve problems by yourself?

    Oct 24, 2006


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge