User avatar

Myth

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pawn

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    OK that was a quick reply. :P Thanks for looking it over, Wiggy.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    One A question had been playing on Calais’ mind for a while. She toyed with her food, involuntarily separating everything into portions. Breakfast was always served at nine and consisted ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cold. ~Monessa Wet. ~Calais What colour would you assoiate with yourself?

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape (working title rated for language)

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Prologue "Would you dare to dream in a world built of dreams?" I like that but there is no need for the prologue. ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Headmaster Tavrinal sat bent over a few sheets of parchment, his feathered quill scratching as he wrote. Gry, you know ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * I looked up; studying the cliffs curiously, as I painfully walked towards them and ignored the course sand that caught between my toes. ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sharpe Avatars

    *gasps and then swoons* Yay! I love Sharpe :P

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    My favourites.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes... Mango. ~Monessa I only ever have apples and I'm fed up of them, I'd like to taste other fruits before I make up my mind. ~Calais What do you ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no one to argue with. Sometimes my pera annoys me but she keeps out of my way when I'm in a mood. ~Monessa Chase Hardy, he's very stupid. ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Guidelines on Synonyms for Said

    addressed Example: None Use it?: Never! This should NEVER be used for said. NEVER. It just... doesn't work. Address means to communicate with a specific subject, and it is never ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I honestly don't know. ~Monessa An hour, I'm used to Cousin Mildew's punishments. ~Calais What wouldn't you do for money?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Game

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll use a shield to protect myself, I'm not afraid of things falling. ~Monessa I'll call Cousin Mildew or maybe Wilbur. ~Calais Are you any good at running?

    Oct 24, 2006


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical