User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Shafter : Thanks! That tree sentence has been edited XD 'aforesaid' was about the mage because I just mentioned them and didn't want to use 'mage' again. I've never read ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death. ~Monessa Wilbur. ~Calais Would you rather love or be loved?

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    [ Answering Wiggy's question ] No. ~Monessa I don't know what that is. ~Calais Syrith's question ^^

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I wasn't going to enter but changed my mind. I'm looking forward to it.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    (Editing)

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Winter. I hate summer. ~Monessa I like both, winter because it snows and summer when the world is full of colour. ~Calais Do you smoke and/or drink?

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have a vague idea for mine and changed many plots twists and such. I've settled on working on the beginning chapters with summaries as to what takes place in ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke Over Water

    Oh... Sorry! Not bad. The main chaacter seems very obsessive compulsive... she should be fun to play with later. Thanks. Obsessive...? I didn't realise. Does anyone else think the same? ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Indigo = Quote Black = Review * “I am not one to avoid the obvious, so let me just say that your behavior last night impressed me, ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, Why is it that you have time for other characters (even those who are not your own) and never me? Get rid of Calais, what did you want to ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I love it too and used print screen to remember it forever. I like the cobweb too.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This Could Be Cool

    :mrgreen:

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: an introduction

    Greetings Meep! Welcome to a great community. I am also an Aquarius too but I don't believe in horoscopes. If you ever need anything critiqued you can PM me, I'm ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really have no idea. ~Monessa When Wilbur held me upside down and threatened to throw me out the window. ~Calais Do you have any siblings?

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes... It is one of the key things required to become a paleographist. ~Monessa Yes, if I couldn't I don't know what I would do at home. ~Calais How do ...

    Oct 25, 2006


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi