User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    The feather, unlike the bookmark, doesn't really do much. And the bookmark shows something about you, so maybe you could have had something you'd written yourself rather than a published ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    These seem to have been placed randomly. I do like how you have three forms of playing music: the sheet, a CD and the iPod [or mp3]. Black and white ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Heaven's Doorway : I actually though there was a door there! Stupid of me to look for it but I love the light shining through on the cross, with a ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One More Red Five Star Member!

    Great going, Clau =]

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mortal Combat!

    Hello Brit! What do you like to write? I'm more of a fantasy/sci-fi writer and occasionally go for historical fiction. I used to play sports a lot in my tomboy ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colouring Felix

    Seraph Tree : First, his owner says something about a makeover. Is she talking about herself or Felix? She’s referring to Felix. The first line was actually a clue to ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Colouring Felix

    Colouring Felix [Black] Felix’s witch hadn’t given him a magical talent like all familiars were supposed to have. Lola applied blue lipstick and quick flicks of green eyeliner. “Am I ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Big Sister

    I'm a big sister and I know my mother tells my younger sister to not grow up like me! Harsh. Naturally I liked this and my sister does too. To ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    I didn't really understand what you were trying to say until I got to the last three lines which, for me, would have been great without the other parts.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: There are monsters under my bed

    You might want to check over for typos: 'to' instead of 'too'. I agree with Lizzy, go for something original, make the monster[s] sound scary. I'm old and still afraid ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I shall stand by you

    It was nice and short. To me this seems perfect for wedding vows.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Upon Broken Lands

    I love the part about the trees and such pretty words you've used make it something you could read more than once. Also I liked how the first and last ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sandwich

    It sounds like a short story, a little amusing. Though, in my opinion, perhaps you could have written what the man says in his accent?

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    1 — I like how you've got the picture to include three different parts: land, sea and sky. And this seems to be the only sunset/sunrise picture I've seen that ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    I can finally see it and it is so pretty. It is so warm and the clouds look like steam. If you wanted to crop it you should cut out ...

    Sep 25, 2007


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera