User avatar

Myth

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One of Duty Calls Part Three

    Hello! I guess you won’t be posting much more of this since you mentioned publishers. You’ve got something great going here, typos and such let you down so watch out ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One of Duty Calls Part Two

    Hello! This is going really well. I especially like the character interactions, they seem so natural rather than forced. Though it does seem strange that they have no security cameras, ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: UPDATED:Chapter 1 of Duty Calls Part One

    Hello! When I began reading this Rodax seemed to me to be at least mid- to late-twenties, though he does sound younger, and you’ve pointed out in your prologue he ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Prologue to My Book. Duty Calls.

    Hello! I’d like to commend you for keeping me reading, usually I skim through prologues but I was able to stay with this because you’ve of your characters and their ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS wallpaper

    Love the splatters, but maybe the font colour could be different? Black doesn't look so great.

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Teeth? ~Aethel .: Are you some kind of an alien?

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Imagine? Um... Something hard? ~Aethel .: Would you prefer to die young or old?

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    I love the middle and last one, the woman doesn't seem out of place at all the way it did whenever I wanted to blend pictures. I'd be nice to ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    It'd be nice if you asked a question... ~Aethel .: When was the last time you had a really good time?

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Horrid Henry & Co.

    Has anyone read or watched Horrid Henry? [Writer: Francesca Simon & Illustrator: Tony Ross] I've always loved reading the books and now my younger brothers are interested in them too. ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Love Peace and CHOCOLATE!

    Hello! Welcome! My friend used to [and still does] tell me I was great and then I found this site and am a lot better than I was before =] ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Glasses or contacts

    I've worn glasses since I was about 10 or 11 but was supposed to get it when I was 9, my parents didn't believe me when I said I could ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Rice is nice. ~Aethel .: Are you missing any teeth?

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Forget The Island, We're Back To The City

    Green Means Go : This reminds me of my journey home everyday, the lamppost to the left is a bit distracting other than that the lights seems to take shape ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Planet Hell Pt. 1

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * A logo reading ‘Rubik’s Cube’ stared up at the man named Tristan from a solid white face. I had to ...

    Jan 21, 2008


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.