User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I used to read Christopher Pike, I really ought to go and rediscover his work.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime And Punishment

    I love Dostoyevsky! It took me about a week to read C&P and I got my own copy *treasures her book*

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I hate the guy who wrote Eragon, I also hate HP so that includes JK Rowling and every teenage fiction writer. For classic authors I really really hate Austen and ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    Same here. ad- ver-tize-ment Emphasis on the tize part... it rhymes with "eyes" and has a strong "t" sound. Er... I think I'll stick with 'ad-ver-tis-ment'. By the way, isn't ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse : Lol! My face is very deceiving. Jack : Me too, eyeliner is the only make-up I put on these days. Wiggy : Dude, that picture was really old, ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Auburn. Hm.. I think it signifies my fiery temper... ~Monessa I'm blonde and I think of it as snow. ~Calais Do you know/celebrate Halloween?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Greetings! Welcome to the site! It is always great to see new members about. Let me know if you want anything critiqued :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Any Exceptional Books About Writing?

    Stephen King's On Writing is a very excellent text. No, really! That was really helpful, I was reading over it during summer.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Fix a Story

    I admit I get bored over my work once I've finished writing them. No one at home wants to read my work so I get lazy and never bother to ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Logic holes? Please help with my plot.

    I like what you've come up with and sorry I can't be much of a help. It should be interesting to write and good luck with it.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Truth to fiction

    I agree with Inertia. Sometimes I do it without realising and then go back to change it as usually it comes out as info dump.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Conversation help please

    When I'm stuck I go and have a conversation with friends or family members (even if it annoys them) and note down how each person expresses themself.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    Blue is the best or cyan as the Greeters colour selection says.

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Great pose, Waffles. Heh... in the spirit of Halloween:

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I won't explain why. ~Monessa I only know Cousin Mildew and Wilbur and I don't love them. If I was allowed to leave the house maybe I would ...

    Oct 27, 2006


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu