User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part 2

    If you want to make this a little believable make sure you add things like how Carla got there and describe what the place looks like—not too much detail but ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part I

    I'll echo MH. To draw your reader in show why this girl would want to run away and how she gets out, she can't simply go out of the door ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession

    Bookebrithil : Thanks for reading, I'm glad I was able to create the world and not have too much 'info dump'. If you have any other comments I'll appreciate your ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I don't think I'm better than anyone, sure there are probably plenty of writers out there that would get more fanmail than me but that doesn't mean I have to ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Number 7 is the best.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't You Love It When...

    I thought the clocks went forward. I didn't really get much time to sleep, too busy writing a few things down.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    The Wild Thornberries! I loved that show. - Those troll thingy's with the big purple or pink hair I'd like to forget about those... -Due South -Live and Kicking (as ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Welcome Jaz! You'll really like it here and if you ever need anything critiqued let me know.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, mages aren't allowed to have religions. ~Monessa Yes. ~Calais Are you artistic? In what way?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    I always thought The Midnight Club was pretty good.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ask Pros :wink:

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Ah well...i can do a poor american accent. Then again, i can't do many. But i can do a spiffing posh accent! :P XD Ach, living in London most people ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Welcome

    Perhaps it would be better to post as a blog entry, all that hyperness.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Tannar, Okay... autographs from a character. Thanks and I hope to read more about you, we both should pester Gry. Myth. .: Tannar, I never thought you were the immature ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Welcome! You've choosen the perfect time to join, Mr Devil :wink:

    Oct 28, 2006


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality